Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Assignment #2 Vampire...SLAYER!!

Last weeks assignment we had to come up with a vampire character we had to design and pose. As a result of watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer I ended up doing a twist on it by making a Supernatural Vampire Slayer. I mean it's still close to a vampire... right?







I feel like I had success on 2/3 poses. Most of them I got just watching Buffy kick ass (and a lot of rewind freeze frames). 

On a final note I need to learn how to scan my work better. I was never really taught how to make adjustments on scans so they just end up looking messy and unprofessional.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler,
    The 1st and 3rd page are the best results here. I like them because the form is at more of a 3/4 pose - and the line of rhythm you create is really fluid. Please keep it up. Also, pay attention to the silhouette in a character. There are some great results, in that respect. The kicking action is a little too flat - you can always swing the form around to describe more depth in the form.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete